USW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

USW

A Forum Mainly based on an e-fed. Known as United States Wrestling

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Celebs You Can't F'n Stand!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

Celebs You Can't F'n Stand!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Celebs You Can't F'n Stand!!!!   Celebs You Can't F'n Stand!!!! EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 1:42 am

Well name them !

Ill start with none other then rosie O'Donnell. God i hate her so much lol
Back to top Go down
https://uswrestling.forumotion.com
RKO93
Wrestling Fan!
Wrestling Fan!

PostSubject: Re: Celebs You Can't F'n Stand!!!!   Celebs You Can't F'n Stand!!!! EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 4:41 pm

Paris...Hilton...

I didn't think that it was possible to be that stupid and superficial while only looking average. She doesn't deserve any coverage whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Morrison
Wrestling Fan!
Wrestling Fan!
Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Celebs You Can't F'n Stand!!!!   Celebs You Can't F'n Stand!!!! EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 1:25 am

If I remember correctly, I cannot stand this young Miley Cyrus girl. Her new album is horrible, absolute trash compared to The Doors.
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

PostSubject: Re: Celebs You Can't F'n Stand!!!!   Celebs You Can't F'n Stand!!!! EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 1:37 am

Morrison wrote:
If I remember correctly, I cannot stand this young Miley Cyrus girl. Her new album is horrible, absolute trash compared to The Doors.

Well the dorrs were in the seventies. Music has changed Ok!

Anyway yeah her music sucks but i hope she sucks even more Smile
Back to top Go down
Morrison
Wrestling Fan!
Wrestling Fan!
Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Celebs You Can't F'n Stand!!!!   Celebs You Can't F'n Stand!!!! EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 2:16 am

The Instant Classic wrote:
Well the dorrs were in the seventies. Music has changed Ok!

Anyway yeah her music sucks but i hope she sucks even more Smile
Wrong young man, The Doors were in the late sixties-early seventies. Not just the seventies.

What's that? "she sucks even more"? You dirty boy, you dirty little boy.
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

PostSubject: Re: Celebs You Can't F'n Stand!!!!   Celebs You Can't F'n Stand!!!! EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 3:43 am

Late Sixties.. Even worse Razz
Back to top Go down
Wrestling Fan!
Wrestling Fan!

PostSubject: Re: Celebs You Can't F'n Stand!!!!   Celebs You Can't F'n Stand!!!! EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 7:16 am

Miley Cyrus? Ah come on man. She's like 16. Are you trying to tell me that if you were offered the chance to do what she did as a male equivalemt in a TV series you'd say no? And the refuse to record a pop album if you could sing well? Hating someone just because they make music you don't like is pathetic in my opinion. It annoys me when people say stuff like that. Sure, dislike the music (which in my opinion is catchy and average) but disliking the singer for that is not fair. Second, Paris Hilton really isn't that bad. Everyone's just jealous that she was born with some much forture. Is she smart? No. But does she have to be? No. It's not a rule and with that cash, what would be the motivation to get qualifications for a proper job? I find hate such a strong term. In fact, this whole thread annoys me because hating someone based on their media profile without knowing the real person is just stupid. Sorry but it had to be said.
Back to top Go down
RKO93
Wrestling Fan!
Wrestling Fan!

PostSubject: Re: Celebs You Can't F'n Stand!!!!   Celebs You Can't F'n Stand!!!! EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 10:08 am

213 wrote:
Miley Cyrus? Ah come on man. She's like 16. Are you trying to tell me that if you were offered the chance to do what she did as a male equivalemt in a TV series you'd say no? And the refuse to record a pop album if you could sing well? Hating someone just because they make music you don't like is pathetic in my opinion. It annoys me when people say stuff like that. Sure, dislike the music (which in my opinion is catchy and average) but disliking the singer for that is not fair. Second, Paris Hilton really isn't that bad. Everyone's just jealous that she was born with some much forture. Is she smart? No. But does she have to be? No. It's not a rule and with that cash, what would be the motivation to get qualifications for a proper job? I find hate such a strong term. In fact, this whole thread annoys me because hating someone based on their media profile without knowing the real person is just stupid. Sorry but it had to be said.

I can't stand Miley Cyrus, because she's the worst actress around currently, yet, she has the lead role of one of the most popular shows on television. Why is that? I'm not even sure. The show is horrible. Everybody else in the show has better acting abilities than she does. And her voice is incredibly scratchy. It's not her style of music, but the fact that her voice is MAYBE average, yet, she has record deals and multiple CDs. She's only famous because of her daddy.

And Paris Hilton was born with alot of money...leave it at that. She does NOT need press coverage for every time that somebody spots her outside of a club. She's NOT a celebrity. She's just another rich chick. She's unimportant, yet people would rather hear stories about her and who she was with at the club than diseases and wars...the stuff that's actually important!
Back to top Go down
Wrestling Fan!
Wrestling Fan!

PostSubject: Re: Celebs You Can't F'n Stand!!!!   Celebs You Can't F'n Stand!!!! EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 12:54 pm

RKO93 wrote:
213 wrote:

I can't stand Miley Cyrus, because she's the worst actress around currently, yet, she has the lead role of one of the most popular shows on television. Why is that? I'm not even sure. The show is horrible. Everybody else in the show has better acting abilities than she does. And her voice is incredibly scratchy. It's not her style of music, but the fact that her voice is MAYBE average, yet, she has record deals and multiple CDs. She's only famous because of her daddy.

And Paris Hilton was born with alot of money...leave it at that. She does NOT need press coverage for every time that somebody spots her outside of a club. She's NOT a celebrity. She's just another rich chick. She's unimportant, yet people would rather hear stories about her and who she was with at the club than diseases and wars...the stuff that's actually important!

Miley Cyrus is not exactly the worst actress, that's an exageration. And even if she was, why does it matter? She made something good of her life with that show and being all jealous about the fact she was born with a famous father is just pointless. Hannah Montanna may not be to your or other people of our age but so what? It's meant to appeal to younger people and girls. And you're not forced to watch it. So what's the problem? And saying you can't stand someone because they aren't up to your standards in acting. That show is popular and her recoreds are bought so she obviously isn't that bad. I really don't like Coldplay's music but I don't say they suck because I don't like their music. As due to their success, they are obviously good in many people's eyes. Your claim Miley Cyrus is a poor actor seems incorrect because the show is such a big success and she is the main character.

Paris Hilton is a celebrity. A celebrity is someone in the media spotlight and she's been in TV shows too. I don't really like her or Miley Cyrus. But Paris shouldn't be despised simply because people like hearing about her in newspapers. Diseases and wars are covered in all newspapers. Paris and all of that is done in magazines. So that point is invalid. And to some people, Paris Hilton's life is important. You just claim that whatever you say equals fact. Acknowledge boths sides here. Plus, it's the press who follow her around and write the stories. Post that you hate them in threads like this. Sure, Paris seeks attention but why wouldn't you want that publicity? You guys are just being all jealous and narrow minded.
Back to top Go down
Morrison
Wrestling Fan!
Wrestling Fan!
Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Celebs You Can't F'n Stand!!!!   Celebs You Can't F'n Stand!!!! EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 1:12 am

Seems like someone's got a bee in their bonnet.
Back to top Go down
Wrestling Fan!
Wrestling Fan!

PostSubject: Re: Celebs You Can't F'n Stand!!!!   Celebs You Can't F'n Stand!!!! EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 3:47 am

Morrison wrote:
Seems like someone's got a bee in their bonnet.

Seems like someone is an attention seeking, ass kissing, anime wanking weirdo who has a foot fetish. *owned*
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

PostSubject: Re: Celebs You Can't F'n Stand!!!!   Celebs You Can't F'n Stand!!!! EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 4:07 am

Alright guys, Thats enough. Morrison if you reply to 213's post you will be givin a warning as will 213 so lets stop it ok!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Celebs You Can't F'n Stand!!!!   Celebs You Can't F'n Stand!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Celebs You Can't F'n Stand!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
USW :: Misc :: Forum Games-
Jump to: