USW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

USW

A Forum Mainly based on an e-fed. Known as United States Wrestling

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Complaints

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

Complaints Empty
PostSubject: Complaints   Complaints EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 4:45 am

Have any complains about your match? Or not getting a title shot? Come here to complain and well try to get things sorted out. (In character please)
Back to top Go down
https://uswrestling.forumotion.com
StuffOfLegends
Wrestling Fan!
Wrestling Fan!
StuffOfLegends

Complaints Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaints   Complaints EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 7:40 am

You see what I just did out there? Your biggest draw, the guy that everyone loved to watch wrestle and paid to see? I just killed it. Now everyone wants to see me get my ass kicked. Well thats not going to happen. Especially if you keep putting me in lower card matches with a bunch of nobodies. I expect to be higher up on the card or I will continue to ruin USW.
Back to top Go down
Jack Turner
Wrestling Fan!
Wrestling Fan!
Jack Turner

Complaints Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaints   Complaints EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 8:07 am

Yeah Maybe you were some big shot back in the days of CGS, But this is USW dash blade and we strive on talent. But then again you are a talent. So therefore i will be putting you in the main event on the first ever edition of Authority if you can win the 6 man battle royal at rebellion. If you cannot win then well you might not even be on the show.

See you at Rebellion
Back to top Go down
Morrison
Wrestling Fan!
Wrestling Fan!
Morrison

Complaints Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaints   Complaints EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 3:31 am

Why isn't the Mammal King in the main-event?
Back to top Go down
Jack Turner
Wrestling Fan!
Wrestling Fan!
Jack Turner

Complaints Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaints   Complaints EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 3:53 am

Look for gods sake "Mammal King", The main event was chosen at random and what would promote the buissness well. I dont dislike you or dash blade yet but if you two want to be in the main event you need to shut up and step up. Now that is all!
Back to top Go down
Morrison
Wrestling Fan!
Wrestling Fan!
Morrison

Complaints Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaints   Complaints EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 5:39 am

Alright, I'll wait.
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Wrestling Fan!
Wrestling Fan!
StuffOfLegends

Complaints Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaints   Complaints EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 6:49 am

You selected your main event at random? Wow that was a smart move. I thought USW was dumb but not this dumb. I'm a take out everyone I can and get to the top in under a month. The Legendary Dash Blade will take this company by storm.
Back to top Go down
Jack Turner
Wrestling Fan!
Wrestling Fan!
Jack Turner

Complaints Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaints   Complaints EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 6:57 am

You know what youve got a point, It was quite stupid pulling a stunt like that for a first show. So youve got your main event on authority wheather you win On "Rebellion" or not. Just dont expect it to go iny our favor Dash.

Jack Turner
Back to top Go down
Wrestling Fan!
Wrestling Fan!

Complaints Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaints   Complaints EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 6:58 am

>>Jerry Johnson<<

I want to know why my client, Paulo Noeguiro Dos Santos, the greatest kickboxer in the WORLD and Brazils hottest export, is not scheduled for the first show. Everyone expects him to be in the main event but when I look, he's not listed. So I check elsewhere on the card and he's nowhere to be seen. What the hell is going on? I brought Dos Santos to USW because I know he can be the biggest wrestler in the world, MMA is on a global boom and Dos Santos is such an incredible kickboxer that he will obliterate all in his path! I'm known for being able to make a quick buck well Dos Santos is going to make me and you Jack Turner, millionaires. I know he can make this company more successful than WWS, XCL, ROG, Takedown, whatever! Dos Santos is the future of this business! Yet you suits can't even put him on the card. I expect a written apology sent to both myself and Paulo as well as cash compensation and a Number One Contender's match on the second show.
Back to top Go down
Jack Turner
Wrestling Fan!
Wrestling Fan!
Jack Turner

Complaints Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaints   Complaints EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 5:48 pm

God calm down. Your colleague was not put on the super show purely for the fact that he signed a contract after the show was announced and the card. I guarantee you the he will be on the first ever authority. So be patient

Jack turner
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Complaints Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complaints   Complaints Empty

Back to top Go down

Complaints
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
USW :: USW Office! :: The GM's Office-
Jump to: