USW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

USW

A Forum Mainly based on an e-fed. Known as United States Wrestling

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Ban On Wrestling Unleashed 2.0

Go down 
+5
Black Dagger Luke Mccoy
Straight-Edge Zach
Morrison
The Instant Classic
9 posters
AuthorMessage
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

My Ban On Wrestling Unleashed 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: My Ban On Wrestling Unleashed 2.0   My Ban On Wrestling Unleashed 2.0 EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 8:48 pm

Well i just found out i was banned on Wrestling Unleashed for something i didnt even do. So i decided im gonna say something about it. (Also can 213 or SOL give this to Mattster)

Well i spoke to RKO93 on MSN and i was supposably banned for abusing contemp. When the fuck did this happen. I sent him a PM about 10 days ago thanking him for banning me on OWW. Now mattster that is breaking no rules on your forum and i was not abusing him. So read over your own rules before you throw around bans.

Secondly Contemp has been trying to get me banned for at least 2 weeks from Wrestling unleashed from what i said to bolton on MSN. He cant take it so he pleads with mattster for my ban and has been making up absolute bullshit. Many members know about this but i wont name anyone unless they want me to.

Mattster i dont disrespect you at all but i have given so much dedication to Wrestling Unleashed and your just going to ban me. After something i never did. That is Pathetic. Also No offence here and i know your the admin but your not even active. So banning me is quite sad when you dont know the full story and you just listen to contemp.

Ive made many friends on WU:

Mattitude Follower
SEZ
Soul Rider
SOL (I Think)
PG
RKO93
Bolton (Well Kinda)
MTM
Alex_G
Cal
SE
CT
Steffie
Affliction
LM
And even you mattster

Hopefully you read this cause you do not the the full story and contemp is full of shit. Just cause he has power doesnot necerserrily mean he is right, actually he is far from it. At least ask people who know something and not just listen to him cause he is full of shit!

EDIT:

Id just like to clarify that When mattster PMed me about the issue about 2 weeks ago it stopped there. Nothing else has happened and im guessing contemp has made upa story to get me banned!
Back to top Go down
https://uswrestling.forumotion.com
Morrison
Wrestling Fan!
Wrestling Fan!
Morrison

PostSubject: Re: My Ban On Wrestling Unleashed 2.0   My Ban On Wrestling Unleashed 2.0 EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 11:27 pm

It does seem uncalled for. If the trouble happened two weeks ago, why are you being punished now? Doesn't make sense.
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

PostSubject: Re: My Ban On Wrestling Unleashed 2.0   My Ban On Wrestling Unleashed 2.0 EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 11:31 pm

Morrison wrote:
It does seem uncalled for. If the trouble happened two weeks ago, why are you being punished now? Doesn't make sense.

Cause im guessing Contemp is making up stories to get me banned. He tried this out when MF banned Callumomac and now me.
Back to top Go down
Straight-Edge Zach
Mod Squad
Mod Squad
Straight-Edge Zach

PostSubject: Re: My Ban On Wrestling Unleashed 2.0   My Ban On Wrestling Unleashed 2.0 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 1:19 am

This is BS! I can't believe you were banned man. But Mattster must have had a good reason, on WU he says that you were starting arguments. But I really have no idea what he's talking about. Also if this did stop 2 weeks ago then you should be in the clear. Again I think this is a BS decision!
Back to top Go down
http://wrestlingunleashed.forumotion.com/forum.htm
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

PostSubject: Re: My Ban On Wrestling Unleashed 2.0   My Ban On Wrestling Unleashed 2.0 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 1:21 am

Yeah if i did continuasally abuse contemp do you think i would be whining....No! Im pissed cause i was set up and this is unfair. But thanks anyway man
Back to top Go down
Wrestling Fan!
Wrestling Fan!

PostSubject: Re: My Ban On Wrestling Unleashed 2.0   My Ban On Wrestling Unleashed 2.0 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 1:34 am

I'm hot you got banned TIC and I'm going to do all I can to get you back on WU. Contemp hates you TIC and he's been trying to get you off WU for weeks like you said. OWW and WU are not affiliated so why can't WU users speak their minds on OWW? I don't get it. But what happened was injust and I'm going to try and get it overturned.
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

PostSubject: Re: My Ban On Wrestling Unleashed 2.0   My Ban On Wrestling Unleashed 2.0 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 1:36 am

213 wrote:
I'm hot you got banned TIC and I'm going to do all I can to get you back on WU. Contemp hates you TIC and he's been trying to get you off WU for weeks like you said. OWW and WU are not affiliated so why can't WU users speak their minds on OWW? I don't get it. But what happened was injust and I'm going to try and get it overturned.

Thanks alot mate, Even if it fails i owe you one. Ive spoken to a few users and they have supported my arguement but this means the most. Thanks heaps
Back to top Go down
Black Dagger Luke Mccoy
Wrestling Fan!
Wrestling Fan!

PostSubject: Re: My Ban On Wrestling Unleashed 2.0   My Ban On Wrestling Unleashed 2.0 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 10:30 am

Im so sorry tic with you getting banned and all its a shame but one thing where am i in the list (just kidding)lol
Back to top Go down
Soul Rider
Wrestling Fan!
Wrestling Fan!
Soul Rider

PostSubject: Re: My Ban On Wrestling Unleashed 2.0   My Ban On Wrestling Unleashed 2.0 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 12:25 pm

Its a shame to say what OWW became.I remeber when I first joined,that the forum was very friendly,although some people gave me a hard time,but at least people had respect through one another.no it seems that OWW is running solo on EGO,and even the admins of the Forum don't show friendship for new members.I don't get Contemp,why in the hell he hates you.......I can't remember you doing something that bad to OWW or to Contemp personally.I hope MF will sort this out with Mattster,I know Mattster is a reasonble and good person,and I hope that he will lift your ban.Your a great member in any site you goes,and espically on WU,where you did so much for the site.I guess Contemp feels like acting as a 4 year old,and take people that he don't like out of sites,although he isn't even that active on the site,and although you did tons of better things for OWW alike him,he says that people create drama of forums,well thats the reason why sometimes people create drama,because they get such a bad reward for all they have done for a forum.For my its just Contemp trying to show that he has power not only on OWW,and I hate to see this because there where times when I thought Contemp is better then that,and he won't go to that level just because he hate a User.I hope to see you back in WU TIC,because for me its not the same without you in there. Smile
Back to top Go down
wcwrules
Wrestling Fan!
Wrestling Fan!
wcwrules

PostSubject: Re: My Ban On Wrestling Unleashed 2.0   My Ban On Wrestling Unleashed 2.0 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 2:24 pm

contemp is a little shit. ive hated him for quite some while now (before the incident) if you havent noticed. he thinks he is so much better then everyone else - well guess what....HE'S NOT!!!!!!!! im backing you up for this one....
Back to top Go down
Rated PG
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

PostSubject: Re: My Ban On Wrestling Unleashed 2.0   My Ban On Wrestling Unleashed 2.0 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 3:45 pm

At first I was going to say that you shouldn't have made this public, however, if what you are saying is true, then you should be let back on WU. However, I don't think you should be mad at Mattster for this as all he did was listen to Contemp and believe him.

However, you have been quite unruly during your stay on WU. This probably attributed to your being banned.
Back to top Go down
StuffOfLegends
Wrestling Fan!
Wrestling Fan!
StuffOfLegends

PostSubject: Re: My Ban On Wrestling Unleashed 2.0   My Ban On Wrestling Unleashed 2.0 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 4:42 pm

I am going to set the record straight and just inform you that I supported this banning. It's not a personal vendetta but I think you deserve it. I want to keep things peaceful and it seems trouble was being stirred up.
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

PostSubject: Re: My Ban On Wrestling Unleashed 2.0   My Ban On Wrestling Unleashed 2.0 EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 11:56 pm

Rated PG wrote:
At first I was going to say that you shouldn't have made this public, however, if what you are saying is true, then you should be let back on WU. However, I don't think you should be mad at Mattster for this as all he did was listen to Contemp and believe him.

However, you have been quite unruly during your stay on WU. This probably attributed to your being banned.

Yeah i have but then again look at callumomac. He was unbanned and he was much worse then myself (No offence Callum). And what im saying IS TRUE! im not the guy to speak bullshit!
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

PostSubject: Re: My Ban On Wrestling Unleashed 2.0   My Ban On Wrestling Unleashed 2.0 EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 1:56 am

StuffOfLegends wrote:
I am going to set the record straight and just inform you that I supported this banning. It's not a personal vendetta but I think you deserve it. I want to keep things peaceful and it seems trouble was being stirred up.

Fair enough i would of done the same things in your shows. I was given too manyw arnings and im aware of that but how would you like it if you come back froma suspension and you dont make any trouble for a month and then out of nowhere you log on to the forum and you find out your banned. Well thats what happened to me. But then again why should i be banned for something I NEVER DID!!. Contemp doesnt have proof and i know that for sure.

But i just wanna say something to contemp; Contemp you say your a man of faith and you preach all over OWW, Well it seems like it but what sort of Christian are you to Lie and abuse a 15 yr old over the net. Does it make you feel tough. I never abused you about your Pictures on OWW which i could of said ALOT about.

And PG im not angry at mattster. I would of done the same thing in his shoes but maybe he needs to listen to others
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Ban On Wrestling Unleashed 2.0   My Ban On Wrestling Unleashed 2.0 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Ban On Wrestling Unleashed 2.0
Page 1 of 1