USW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

USW

A Forum Mainly based on an e-fed. Known as United States Wrestling

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Does anyone else think M.V.P is getting more exposure

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

Does anyone else think M.V.P is getting more exposure Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone else think M.V.P is getting more exposure   Does anyone else think M.V.P is getting more exposure EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 6:48 pm

OK Firstly i am not M.V.P's biggest fan and i cant stand his "gangsta" slang but i created this thread cause im really curious.

Here me out here guys;

I know MVP is currently still stsuck in the same old Mid-card fueds (Kennedy At the moment) but recently i have noticed they (WWE) are really giving MVP some exposure.

For example i usually watch RAW!, SD!, ECW! and Afterburn. Now im sure you guys have seen those little vignettes they now play where a wrestler is in a ark alley with a bit of sprinkled rain and there just taunting to the camera. Its hard to explain but im trying to get to the point. See they really only show these for the champs ( Punk on Raw, HHH on smackdown) which i saw this week but something hit me. On Raw! there was also one of cena but then again he is the face of WWE. But then i tunes over to smackdown and what do you know of the 2 guys they could play these vignattes of its HHH and MVP.

Now this could just be a coincidence fair enough but then i checked out "Bottom Line" today and seemign it was a raw show. i see the Punk , Cena vignente but guess who i see half way through the show... MVP. Yeah now this could be a very unlikely coincidence but are the trying to expand the MVP character to push him to the Main event?

It may just be me but share your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
https://uswrestling.forumotion.com

Does anyone else think M.V.P is getting more exposure
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
USW :: Misc :: WWE, TNA, ROH ECT. Talk :: WWE!-
Jump to: