USW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

USW

A Forum Mainly based on an e-fed. Known as United States Wrestling

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

nfl 08..whose gonna take it all the way?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Packer
Wrestling Fan!
Wrestling Fan!
Packer

nfl 08..whose gonna take it all the way? Empty
PostSubject: nfl 08..whose gonna take it all the way?   nfl 08..whose gonna take it all the way? EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 3:16 am

im biased and hafta tak my steelers.
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

PostSubject: Re: nfl 08..whose gonna take it all the way?   nfl 08..whose gonna take it all the way? EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 3:51 am

Steelers No way... Im gong with none other then my team The Indianapolis Colts. Tony Dungy knows hwo to coach and the season will definetely be the colts. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://uswrestling.forumotion.com
Packer
Wrestling Fan!
Wrestling Fan!
Packer

PostSubject: Re: nfl 08..whose gonna take it all the way?   nfl 08..whose gonna take it all the way? EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 5:39 am

i think espn picked the colts to go to the superbowl..against the eagles if im right. it mightve been the colts and seehawks.
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

PostSubject: Re: nfl 08..whose gonna take it all the way?   nfl 08..whose gonna take it all the way? EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 5:44 am

Im not to sure, Due to being from Australia but i would love it if they did. IMO they are the most over looked team in the NFL!
Back to top Go down
https://uswrestling.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nfl 08..whose gonna take it all the way?   nfl 08..whose gonna take it all the way? Empty

Back to top Go down

nfl 08..whose gonna take it all the way?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
USW :: Misc :: Talk bout anything :: Sports forum-
Jump to: