USW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

USW

A Forum Mainly based on an e-fed. Known as United States Wrestling

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Poor Zachary, your going to find out what im all about!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

Poor Zachary, your going to find out what im all about! Empty
PostSubject: Poor Zachary, your going to find out what im all about!   Poor Zachary, your going to find out what im all about! EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 3:35 am

The Camera pans into Eric Logan's Locker room and Eric logan is sitting on the bench doing up his wristband.

Zachary, You join USW! thinking your somebody, Well there is someone in your way. That is infact me. The Uncensored Unscripted Son of a bitch who can kick anyones ass whenever he feels like it. Well zachary your gonna be the first ass im gonna kick cause at Rebellion you and me will be main eventing the show. First off all to think you should be in the main event is just hilarious but to think that USW managment would put you in a match with me, Well that is not even funny. Thats just ridicolous.

Zachary you should be worshipping the ground i work on. But honestly i will beat you at Rebellion and ill drink to that.

Eric Logan pulls a beer out of his gym bag and opens it.

See Everyone thinks im some faker, who hides behind Sex, Violence, drugs and alcohol well they are way off. Im double your expectations and ill apoligise before hand about the beating i am going to give you zachary. USW! Fans mark it down. USW's first ever main event and there will be an Injury, And i will be delivering that injury i guarantee it.
Back to top Go down
https://uswrestling.forumotion.com
Straight-Edge Zach
Mod Squad
Mod Squad
Straight-Edge Zach

PostSubject: Re: Poor Zachary, your going to find out what im all about!   Poor Zachary, your going to find out what im all about! EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 1:36 am

Suzie Dawn
"The Eliminator" Zachary

The camera pans into the interview area of the Rebellion arena where Suzie Dawn is standing by.

Ladies and Genltemen Suzie Dawn here. In moments USW Megastar, Zachary will arrive into the arena. I'm hopeing to get a few word in with him before he heads of into the locker room. Wait...here he is.

Suzie walks off to the right and starts following Zachary. The camera follows her.

Zach! Zachary!

Zach stops dead in his tracks and turns to face Suzie. He's wearing his black coat and black jeans and is sporting a pair of sunglasses on his face.

Hello Zachary. Before you go off to your locker room to prepare for you're match would you mind sitting down for an interview with me?

Hello Suzie, nice to meet you. I must say USW is mad house. I walked in here a few minutes ago, had to bulldoze my way through fans that want Dash Blades blood and I do that just to get here and get interviewed by a lovely lady such as yourself.

Hehehe. So...will you answer a few qestions then?

Sure. But make it quick cause I need to be getting ready.

Right well first off. Did you manage to catch what Eric Logan had to say about you earlier tonight?

Yes I did. That man, he sickens me. Our ideology differs so much. That drunk, was drinking during his little rant about how he is going to beat me. That's no way to behave when little kids might be watching!

You're a bit angry at Eric Logan I guess.

Damn straight I'm angry at Logan. That SOB went on TV just to tell the world about his delusional drunk fantusy world where he thinks he'll beat me. Let me tell you this, a man who is fully sober, has trained all his life and is at his peak can not beat me in that wrestling ring. So a man who has trouble standing on his own two feet will not do as he says and injure me. It makes no sence.

Well you two are the main event of tonight's show, Rebellion. Why do you think this match was booked?

Simple reason, the best athlete in USW taking on a man who can hold his own in the ring. don't get me wrong I don't think the drunk will beat me, I'm just suggesting that he may fight a little. None of that matters though. All that matters is that the Straight-Edge will take on a drug user, an alchoholic and will totally and utterly kick his ass! Drugs are not good for you and alchohol is plain stupid! I know there are fans out there that abuse both these substances and I gotta say that you are plain stupid. But the loyal fans who take a drink every now and then at parties and stuff, you're alright. You're not an Eric Logan you're a step abouve him. You're people. Eric is scum.

Those are harsh words!

Yes they are Suzie cause the world needs a wake up call. I'm going to make an example of Eric Logan tonight. I'm going to put our two very different lifestyles against eachother and I am sure as hell going to enjoy having one prevail over the other, I'm going to enjoy proving that people like Eric Logan just don't have their heads on straight. Eric is crazy, his grip on reality is slowly slipping away with every needle he sticks in his arm. He thinks that he's going to beat me, thinks! But he isn't going to. I got something to prove now and we all have Eric Logan to thank for this. He shouldn't run his mouth cause now it's coming back to bite him on the ass. Eric Logan, I'm going to Eliminate you!

Zach walks off towards his locker room leaving Suzie standing with a puzzled look on her face.

Well this is Susiz Dawn signing off.

Camera cuts out.
Back to top Go down
http://wrestlingunleashed.forumotion.com/forum.htm
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

PostSubject: Re: Poor Zachary, your going to find out what im all about!   Poor Zachary, your going to find out what im all about! EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 2:35 am

The Camera is infront of Eric Logan as he is walking down a hallway!

*Impersonating Zachary*

I walk through an ambush just so i can see you lovely!

What the hell is that! You really think your somebody assuming im gonna be some limpy drunk in the ring. Well that is your first mistake. I am USW hence why i was put in the first ever Main event.

i drink, I take my drugs, I have sex before marriage and i live in a world of sin but when it comes to competing in the ring. I have my beer but i dont over do it. I enter a new world of Eric Logan and that is handy it to bitches like you. Zachary stop hiding behind those glasses you have and meet me in the ring for the main event. Some big things have happened here tonight but this is gonna be the biggest. I can Picture it now. Zachary left a bloody mess from the hands of Eric Logan. Ha Ha. See you in the ring bitch.
Back to top Go down
https://uswrestling.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poor Zachary, your going to find out what im all about!   Poor Zachary, your going to find out what im all about! Empty

Back to top Go down

Poor Zachary, your going to find out what im all about!
Page 1 of 1