USW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

USW

A Forum Mainly based on an e-fed. Known as United States Wrestling

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introduction Thread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

Introduction Thread Empty
PostSubject: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 12:18 am

When you make your charcter, you can have one RP to introduce yourself. So anyway feel free to go ahead.

Last edited by The Instant Classic on Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://uswrestling.forumotion.com
Morrison
Wrestling Fan!
Wrestling Fan!
Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 4:19 am

Light My Fire plays as Jason Morrison arrives with Kasey Gilmore in tow. He makes his pose and the fireworks go off, but then Kasey hands him her long leg, and Morrison grabs a hold of it (while the horny teenagers try and see her undergarments and rocks out like a guitar. She takes her leg off his grasp, and Morrison then wraps his arm around her shoulders and makes his entrance as normal

Jason Morrison: Well hello United States Wrestling fans! Welcome to the Mammal King's dome, the house of the caged animal, and the true God of Rock!

Lewis Wilson: What arrogance!

Jason Morrison: You like to all be me, don't you? I am greatness in a nut shell, I am the sexuality peak recreated, I am so good that you women all want to touch me and make me yours. You all are lucky, hearing my sweet, hypnotic voice. Let me be your King, let me be the King of Mammals, I am your Mammal King. Remember...the first USW World Champion will be your Mammal King.

The crowd starts cheering, and Morrison adjusts his shades

Jason Morrison: Is the end-all to be-all really that bad? Think about it, for a moment.
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 2:43 am

Interviewer
Eric "XXX" Logan
actions

The camera pans through backstage with a female interviewer. She is looking through hallways and then she stops at a door with the lettering off "XXX" on it. The female interviewer walks in and Eric Logan is there sitting on a couch while sniffing a Pipe. As soon as eric relises the camera is on him he hides it beind the couch and stands up.

Eric, Eric, Eric. Please. Were we disturbing you

Me no, Why would you. Im innocent people

XXX then sniffs as The female Interviewer speaks into the microphone

So first i want to ask you why USW. I mean USW is brand new and you could joined a mjor wrestling company were there is a good chance you would of made much more money?

Maybe so, Some more money in the pocket would be great in the short run but see is the long run i would make much more by signing with USW. See i can tell that USW will be a major federation int he future and ill drink on that. Its unique and its got a bright future. What a better way to make a name for yourself then to be an original of a big upcoming promotion.

OK well fair enough i suppose, But tell us USW fans a little about yourself.

What is it with crappy backstage interviewers and wrestling. Look whatever your name is. This is the last question i answer until you go back to school where you should of been utnil you dropped out to be a whore.

Look i believe in two things. Takign drugs and drinking hard. Im anti - straight edge and to anybody who gets in ym way watch out cause when i get a hold of you. I will slap the innocence of your face and take you to extremes you have never been before. Now i will drink on that.

Urgh Camerman, Skimpy whore get out my lcoker room. Ive got some "Things" to do OK.

As The female interviewer and the camera man leave XXX's locker room. you see him lying on a couch drinking beer and smoking some Pot.
Back to top Go down
RKO93
Wrestling Fan!
Wrestling Fan!

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 9:13 pm

A video pops up on the USTron as eerie music plays in the background. A figure shrouded in a large black robe sits on a wooden crate, cradling back and forth. The camera angle turns slightly to see a tan man, but his face cannot be made out on account of the extremely long hair covering it. He has an odd grin on his face, however.

Mystery Man - He...he...he...he. I love this atmosphere. It almost reminds me of...oh wait...I can't remember anything. He...he...he...he.

The Mystery Man viciously shoves his hair off to the side. His eyes are very clear and his grin seems irremovable.

Mystery Man - Hello normies. I am the newest acquisation of USW. Nobody may know me...hell, I don't know me...but everyone will shortly. The USW Championship has my name on it already. What's that name exactly? Hmm...let's see...oh, that's right! Scizjosenic...

Scizjosenic stands and grabs the edges of the camera as he speaks into it.

Scizjosenic - Scizjosenic knows pain...Scizjosenic feels pain all the time...Scizjosenic can't live without the pain that he feels. The pain drives Scizjosenic to do better and overcome the illnesses and thrive to succeed. Nobody ever said that anything good would come out of a psychopath like myself...but I like being this way. Some people call it being crazy...I call it being mentally unbalanced.

The grin on Scizjosenic's face augments.

Scizjosenic - Do you know what true agony feels like? How it feels when the pain dwells into the deepest regions of your body and eats your body from the inside out? I do. I love it. It has made me into the man I am today...the man with nowhere to go and nobody to love, because he can't remember what he did this morning. That's how Scizjosenic feels...that's how Scizjosenic's life is. Nobody can handle Scizjosenic's pain. Scizjosenic's pain is the worst type of pain there is...but Scizjosenic doesn't plan on venturing with the burden of pain following him for much longer.

Scizjosenic grabs his long locks of hair and pulls on them.

Scizjosenic - Scizjosenic plans on passing this pain onto each and every one of his unworthy opponents in USW. Scizjosenic is tired of living with this pain and something shall be done about it. And Scizjosenic plans on unleashing the fury of his pain soon...very soon. To the USW Roster...heed this warning and steer clear of my path, unless you want to become a broken man, much like Scizjosenic...

Scizjosenic slams the camera down into the mat and the picture goes completely black before a "Technical Difficulties" screen appears. Maniacal laughter can be heard in the back...
Back to top Go down
wcwrules
Wrestling Fan!
Wrestling Fan!
wcwrules

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 3:42 am

it starts with the general manager of USW walking through the car park, he seems to be looking for something. as he looks around, he walks towards a big truck which has red paint writing all over it saying "leave now... race death!!".

then all of a sudden the lights in the arena go on, so the general manager walks back into the stadium looking very confused. the manager walks slow as he can hear the noises that a squeeky door with rusted hinges would make. looking around he finds him self standing in the middle of the ring, in the ring the manager reads on the plat form in black "race... RACE!!"

then all of a sudden the lights go off, and the manager reads on the walls in highlited spray paint "death racer", corner to corner, seat to seat, it simply says death racer. then the lights go back on, but are dimmed. the manager trys to ajust his eyes but just before that he sees a shadow of a man with long black hair, and face paint that features the colours black and red, dripped all over his face. the man is swinging from a rope with his legs out and drop kicks the manager.

the next morning work people find the manager swinging from that exact rope, the man has dripped paint all over his face. as soon as the poeple notice this all they can hear is HAHAHAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 4:05 am

wcwrules wrote:
it starts with the general manager of USW walking through the car park, he seems to be looking for something. as he looks around, he walks towards a big truck which has red paint writing all over it saying "leave now... race death!!".

then all of a sudden the lights in the arena go on, so the general manager walks back into the stadium looking very confused. the manager walks slow as he can hear the noises that a squeeky door with rusted hinges would make. looking around he finds him self standing in the middle of the ring, in the ring the manager reads on the plat form in black "race... RACE!!"

then all of a sudden the lights go off, and the manager reads on the walls in highlited spray paint "death racer", corner to corner, seat to seat, it simply says death racer. then the lights go back on, but are dimmed. the manager trys to ajust his eyes but just before that he sees a shadow of a man with long black hair, and face paint that features the colours black and red, dripped all over his face. the man is swinging from a rope with his legs out and drop kicks the manager.

the next morning work people find the manager swinging from that exact rope, the man has dripped paint all over his face. as soon as the poeple notice this all they can hear is HAHAHAHAHAHA

This is not how an rp is done, Please read over more Smile

I wont delete this though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Thread   Introduction Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Introduction Thread
Page 1 of 1