USW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

USW

A Forum Mainly based on an e-fed. Known as United States Wrestling

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Which Motor City Machine Gun will win the World Title first

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

Which Motor City Machine Gun will win the World Title first Empty
PostSubject: Which Motor City Machine Gun will win the World Title first   Which Motor City Machine Gun will win the World Title first EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 5:18 am

I dont know if both are world champion material.

Im a big fan of both men but the both have there positives and there flaws which will either help them with a run for the title or bring them down.

Alex shelley is a brilliant athelete. I do not think he is as good in the ring as chris sabin though. Shelley is more like the moonsaulter while sabin hits the pheonix splash's if you know what i mean. Shelley though In ym opinion is very underated on the microphone. His in rign and out ring promos are great wheather he is face or heel and knows how to get a crowd reaction. For example his promos with when Motor city machine guns were fueding with Team 3-D were great. They were funny but at the same time he made valid points. His in ring ability and mic ability will take him far in the buissness but the problem is that he isnt the biggest guy in the buissness. He is quite small and by looking at the past reputation of wrestling he wont get the world title. But then again we have seen kaz get a few shots at the gold.

Now onto Chris Sabin

Sabin is and always will be my favourite of the two. He has the look and the in ring ability to carry a title but a world title im not so sure. His out ring ability wheather its segments or promos is nto that great. He is no rock thats for sure but then again he isnt that bad either. Sabin is one of the most talented guys in TNA and has proven that with hsi amtches against samoa Joe, Low Ki and AJ Styles but when it boils down to it a champ is someone who brings fans and sure sabin does that but now like Christian cage or samoa Joe. Also the same with Shelley he isnt the biggest guy and that does not work in his favor at all at holding the world heavyweight championship. Sabin is a great athelte and can really be innovative i just dont think that the Main event is for him

Motor City Machine guns In my opinion need to stay together as a team. They are TNA's version of Londrick and there really getting younger fans into TNA and there bringing great wrestling to the tag division. They have proven that they can hold the tag team championship when they have had great fueds with Past legend tag teams and in a matter of time i think we will see the belts on those two individuals.

So no i dont think any will ever get the world heavyweight championship due to there size but i dotn think they should either. There perfect were they are and there still great to watch.

But if i was too say who was to win then id say Chris Sabin also. He is more talented in the ring prepared to Shelley and he has had more history with championships prepared to Shelley which would work in his favor.

What are your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
https://uswrestling.forumotion.com
reymysterio619
Wrestling Student
Wrestling Student

PostSubject: Re: Which Motor City Machine Gun will win the World Title first   Which Motor City Machine Gun will win the World Title first EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 10:37 am

i hope Chris sabin Wins
Back to top Go down
Morrison
Wrestling Fan!
Wrestling Fan!
Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Which Motor City Machine Gun will win the World Title first   Which Motor City Machine Gun will win the World Title first EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 3:56 am

Sad thing is that TNA may never get a hold of their potential.
Back to top Go down
wcwrules
Wrestling Fan!
Wrestling Fan!
wcwrules

PostSubject: Re: Which Motor City Machine Gun will win the World Title first   Which Motor City Machine Gun will win the World Title first EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 10:18 pm

im waiting for them to get a proper boost, i mean there one of TNA's best tagteams ever and there not even tagteam champions?? i hope they never break up, even if that means they dont get the world heavyweight title.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Motor City Machine Gun will win the World Title first   Which Motor City Machine Gun will win the World Title first Empty

Back to top Go down

Which Motor City Machine Gun will win the World Title first
Page 1 of 1