USW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

USW

A Forum Mainly based on an e-fed. Known as United States Wrestling

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Role Play Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

Role Play Rules Empty
PostSubject: Role Play Rules   Role Play Rules EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 2:54 am

Basic Rules:

1. Nothing posted in this section can be out of character. Anything out of character can be said through a private message (PM).

2. If you are going to attack somebody in an RP, you must have proven consent from the person you are attacking that one of the USW Associates must view and approve of before you attack them.

3. Language is aloud but if you take it to far then it will be resolved.

4. Labeling the title of your RP cannot Have language, also make it a decent title. for example if Bob and Jimmy were going to have a match on authority then label it " Jimmy im going to show you why i am the champ" and not " My RP for my match"

Failure to follow these rules will result in your post being deleted, which could affect whether your wrestler wins his/her match. If an Admin or Global Mod see you did not label your thread, they can either label it for you or delete the post. It is up to them. But do not leave it up to chance and label your topics!

If you see a post breaking one of these rules please notify an Admin or a Global Mod and it will be resolved.
Back to top Go down
https://uswrestling.forumotion.com
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

Role Play Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play Rules   Role Play Rules EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 2:48 am

Updated
Back to top Go down
https://uswrestling.forumotion.com

Role Play Rules
Page 1 of 1