USW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

USW

A Forum Mainly based on an e-fed. Known as United States Wrestling

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Barrack obama Or John Mccain

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
reymysterio619
Wrestling Student
Wrestling Student

Barrack obama Or John Mccain Empty
PostSubject: Barrack obama Or John Mccain   Barrack obama Or John Mccain EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 11:45 pm

who will be president of the us in 2009 i say barrack he has so much good points and it great with the mic
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

PostSubject: Re: Barrack obama Or John Mccain   Barrack obama Or John Mccain EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 11:55 pm

Im not to sure. I would of said clinton cause she seemed more honest then obama and mcclain but id have to say mcclain. He is a veteran and seems more intrested in USA as a whole. not just occasional major issues. I dont have anything against Obama but i dont think he is fit to run the USA.
Back to top Go down
https://uswrestling.forumotion.com
reymysterio619
Wrestling Student
Wrestling Student

PostSubject: wow   Barrack obama Or John Mccain EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 12:36 am

Mccain is another bush an dwe dont need anothe rbush for 4 yrs obama focused on th main issues that got us into wat
Back to top Go down
Morrison
Wrestling Fan!
Wrestling Fan!
Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Barrack obama Or John Mccain   Barrack obama Or John Mccain EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 3:29 am

Here's a video that speaks better then words...

Back to top Go down
Rated PG
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

PostSubject: Re: Barrack obama Or John Mccain   Barrack obama Or John Mccain EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 8:36 am

Bolton, that is the best video EVER!!!

Now, first off, you need to change the name of your topic. If you're asking
the users who they think will be the next president, you wouldn't title it "Barack Obama 2008" because I know there are users who are against Obama's candidacy.

Now on to the topic. If I could vote (which I obviously can't) I would go for McCain. For several reasons. One, I just don't think Obama is ready to run the country, however, I'm sure if he ran again he may be able to do it. McCain has more experience. I also think, as TIC said, McCain is more interested in the United States, as apposed to Obama who seems to focus on smaller issues such as how many houses John McCain has. Another thing, Obama has shown the US several things that are unpatriotic. He was seen not putting his hand over his heart when singing the national anthem and he beileves in the Quran, which is somewhat the Muslim verison of the Bible.

I'd also like to go back up to one point you said, Rey.

Quote :
it great with the mic

Sorry Rey, but that is incredibly false. Whenever you hear Obama being "good with the mic" he's actually reading off a teleprompter. I've seen comparison videos, sure he's great...when he can read what he's supposed to say. Other videos show him stuttering and pausing for several seconds with lots of "uhs" and "ers" tossed in there.

Another thing I'd like to add, why is George Bush's presidential reign considered so terrible? You've got to think about it from his shoes. Think of all he had to deal with. 9/11, Hurricane Katrina (which affected me greatly), The War on Terror, ect.
Back to top Go down
reymysterio619
Wrestling Student
Wrestling Student

PostSubject: Re: Barrack obama Or John Mccain   Barrack obama Or John Mccain EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 1:19 pm

obama is a great speaker we dont need 4 more years of we are ready for a change
Back to top Go down
Rated PG
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

PostSubject: Re: Barrack obama Or John Mccain   Barrack obama Or John Mccain EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 7:02 pm

Quote :
obama is a great speaker we dont need 4 more years of we are ready for a change

"We are ready for a change?" That's actually Barack Obama's slogan. In fact, his posters have the word "change" in big bold letters. That wasn't a very good arguement right there. And you say Obama is a good speaker? Well, take a look at this:

So Obama is a good speaker? A guy who can't complete a full sentance?
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

PostSubject: Re: Barrack obama Or John Mccain   Barrack obama Or John Mccain EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 5:42 pm

LMFAo, I love it PG and its true. Mccain proved how good of a man he is IMO when he called of his little promoting thingy due to Hurricane Gustav. Obama did not that i know of!
Back to top Go down
https://uswrestling.forumotion.com
Rated PG
Mod Squad
Mod Squad

PostSubject: Re: Barrack obama Or John Mccain   Barrack obama Or John Mccain EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 3:48 pm

I actually had another video that for some reason wouldn't work. It showed Obama claiming that he has vistited 57 states in the past 15 months and has still yet to go to Alaska and Hawaii.

And will somebody please change the name of this topic?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Barrack obama Or John Mccain   Barrack obama Or John Mccain Empty

Back to top Go down

Barrack obama Or John Mccain
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
USW :: Misc :: Talk bout anything-
Jump to: