USW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

USW

A Forum Mainly based on an e-fed. Known as United States Wrestling

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Would Christian Cage have been a WWE Champion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

Would Christian Cage have been a WWE Champion Empty
PostSubject: Would Christian Cage have been a WWE Champion   Would Christian Cage have been a WWE Champion EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 5:28 am

Would of Christian Got a world title run or a WWE title run if he stayed in WWE???

I dont think So.
As much of a fan
i am of his i dont think he would of got world title reigns. The crowd were behind christian because of his mic skills and his amazing height of charisma but when you think about it 2006 had Y2J, John Cena, Randy orton, Chris Benoit, Batista, The Undertaker, Booker T, kane and many other guys who were getting over with the fans as much as he had.

Im not saying he would of not received a world title run in WWE but the odds were definetely stacked against him. He was in a upper mid card position at the time coming of his Us title match with booker, Benoit and orlando jordan and he rarely got a decent push. His best was at vengence 2006 and he was liek the third wheel in that match. But i think TNA gave him the gold in TNA mainly cause he was
Back to top Go down
https://uswrestling.forumotion.com

Would Christian Cage have been a WWE Champion
Page 1 of 1