USW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

USW

A Forum Mainly based on an e-fed. Known as United States Wrestling

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Details on Superstar who Debuted at Unforgiven

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

Details on Superstar who Debuted at Unforgiven Empty
PostSubject: Details on Superstar who Debuted at Unforgiven   Details on Superstar who Debuted at Unforgiven EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 1:55 am

WWE developmental wrestler Afa Anoa'i, Jr., 23, made his official WWE debut at tonight's Unforgiven pay-per-view. Following the Cryme Tyme vs. Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase tag match, the two teams got into a brawl. Afa ran down ringside to take out Cryme Tyme. He then celebrated in the ring with the World Tag Team Championships. Anoa'i, Jr. is a member of the legendary Anoa'i wrestling family. He is the son of WWE Hall of Famer Afa and brother of former Headshrinkers member Samu. Umaga's mother is the sister of Afa, so that's how he's related to him. Anoa'i, Jr. has been under contract to WWE since October 2006. In November 2007, Anoa'i made his actual debut on WWE television in a losing effort against "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan on WWE Heat. And as noted several times before, earlier in the year, he attempted to cheat on a WWE drug test with the help of a prosthetic penis. He was caught and as a result, was suspended by WWE for 30 days on March 20, 2008.

Source: noDQ.com
Back to top Go down
https://uswrestling.forumotion.com
Morrison
Wrestling Fan!
Wrestling Fan!
Morrison

Details on Superstar who Debuted at Unforgiven Empty
PostSubject: Re: Details on Superstar who Debuted at Unforgiven   Details on Superstar who Debuted at Unforgiven EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 2:18 am

The Instant Classic wrote:
he attempted to cheat on a WWE drug test with the help of a prosthetic penis. He was caught and as a result, was suspended by WWE for 30 days on March 20, 2008.
Wow, clever.
Back to top Go down

Details on Superstar who Debuted at Unforgiven
Page 1 of 1