USW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

USW

A Forum Mainly based on an e-fed. Known as United States Wrestling

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rebellion Results!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

Rebellion Results! Empty
PostSubject: Rebellion Results!   Rebellion Results! EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 12:22 am

The Results will be posted here, I am still waiting on Morrison's match!
Back to top Go down
https://uswrestling.forumotion.com
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

Rebellion Results! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebellion Results!   Rebellion Results! EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 12:23 am

Lewis Wilson
Johnny Jacobs

The Pyro goes of with a bang as the camera pans through numerous stands on a beach. Fat Lip by Sum 41 plays as chants of U-S-W...U-S-W repeatively is chanted. As the lights flicker around it pans over on the fans. The camera then pans to a man who is sitting at a commentary table!

Hello wrestling fans. Welcome to United State’s Wrestling first ever show and a one off May I add “Rebellion”. We felt it was quite weird building up a business which no one has ever seen but tonight you will see what all the bragging is about. I am your commentator Lewis Wilson and im here to cut the shit and just call the match. Here in USW you will see know Fights over mice, No Incest storylines and no fake deaths. So since I’ve got that off my chest let’s check what has been up on the official Site of USW.com.

A championship announcement. Jack turner the General Manager of USW announced that someone will be walking out with gold here tonight. That is definitely interesting but is it world gold I don’t know. Anyway off topic; is it me or does he really looks a lot like Scott D’amore. Anyway that was probably the most major announcement. So let’s get down to the ring to get this show underway shall we.

The camera pans over to the ring. The ring is 4 sided with red ropes and yellow Corner pads. An unfamiliar face is in the ring with a microphone and is wearing a black tuxedo.

Welcome Everyone to USW! I am Johnny Jacobs and I am USW’s very own ring announcer. Anyway our first contest will be a 6 man battle Royal exhibition Match.

Light My Fire by the Doors Hits through the speakers as Jason Morrison walks out. He then shakes his head like a rock star and fireworks come out. Then a girl accompanies him down to the ramp.

From Venice Beach California. Weighing in at 210 lbs and standing at 5’9”. Accompanied by his girlfriend Kasey Gilmore. He is Jason Morrison.

Jason Morrison then Prances down to the ring. He stops in front of the ring and starts to shake his coat off as Kasey talks it of his shoulders. The crowd goes crazy as he enters the ring.

Now I don’t know if the fans are chanting for him or if there chanting for there first ever united States Wrestling experience. But we will find out that’s for sure.

Jason enters the ring as Ryan Cage Theme Music started to blow the roof off the Arena. Cage enters and starts to bounce around throwing Fists to the air.

The second Participant from Texas. He is Ryan Cage!

Cage Enters the ring and he starts to Bounce around the ring again and start to throw kicks and punches again.

Well I don’t usually say this, but wow. What an entrance.

Cage then stares as Jason Morrison who is in his corner watching. Cage starts to laugh as he goes into his corner. “Voodoo Child” by Jimi Hendrix then hits. Kendrick walks through the curtain and showboats. There is smoke on the stage but no pyro. He walks with a cool swagger and very confidently.

From Star City, Arkansas. Aaron Kendrick

He gets into the ring and spins around, then does the classic Shawn Michaels pose as Pyro goes from side to side, a tribute to his trainer.

Talk about a show boater. He does have that cocky look about him though. I wonder what he has in the ring though.

A generic rock beat hits as Brett Black comes out. He raises his hands to the fans and runs down the ramp to slide in the ring.

From Texas, Brett Black.

Black stands up on the second rope and taunts to the fans.

Gonna Fly Now" plays and Antonio Leone emerges from the back. Big Vinney is close behind, with a towel draped over his shoulder. Leone jogs down the ramp punching the air as he walks.

Approaching the ring, From Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Weighing in at 210lbs and standing at 5’9”. And accompanied by Big Vinney. He is "Guido" Antonio Leone!

He climbs into the ring and jobs around a bit more. He stands in the center of the ring and rapidly punches the air. Big Vinney then steps over the top rope and puts both of his hands out. Leone punches at Vinney's hands a bit before removing his jacket, ready for the match to begin.

Then Fight Music by D12 hits as Dash Blade comes out from behind the curtain. He raises his hands as he walks down the ramp. Or the people in the front row go for Fives as Dash looks at them and chuckles.

And finally from Bronx, New York. Weighing in at 220lbs and standing at 6’2”. He is Dash “The Legend” Blade.

Dash then walks up the steps and enters the ring.

OK let me get this right. Dash Blade is the biggest signing of USW. Yet his a cocky Jackass. I for one am not to keen on Dash Blade and I pray someone like Aaron Kendrick or Ryan cage eliminates him early.

All 6 men are in the ring as the bell sounds. Leone walks into the middle of the ring and raises his hands. He then Looks at Ryan Cage and he points to himself. As Leone points to himself he mouths to Cage “Im USW!” From behind Jason Morrison hits a polish Hammer on Leone. Everyone then charges at one another. Dash charges Aaron Kendrick into his corner and starts delivering Left and rights to him. Aaron starts to get knocked around furiously so Dash breaks off the shots and heads over to Jason Morrison who is stomping away on Leon in the corner. Brett Black stays in the corner gaining his composure as the mayhem Unfolds.

Urgh Wow, Dash blade is ruthless that’s all I have to say.

Dash Grabs Jason by the back and goes for some sort of German Suplex. But then Ryan cage from behind of Dash Blade picks him up and applies a Sitting Stretch Muffler. The camera goes over to Jason Morrison he is helping up Aaron Kendrick. He gets Aaron Kendrick to his feet and then heads back over to Leone. But then Kendrick grabs Morrison and Puts his head in between his legs. He then hoists him up and connects with a Talent Xchange (Powerbomb). Leone gets to his feet and helps Aaron Kendrick pick up Morrison and both men throw him out of the ring. Jason Morrison hits the floor as Leone and Kendrick raise there hands as the crowd Boo! Ryan Cage still has Dash Blade in the hold but then from behind Leone hits chop Block on Ryan Cage and he tumbles down with Dash Blade.

Wow, there goes Morrison. I really thought he had a chance. Well now it looks like its going to be Ryan cage and Brett Black vs. 3 other guys.

Brett Black finally steps out of his corner and locks up with Aaron Kendrick. Both men are equal in strength. Eventually Black gets the advantage and runs Kendrick into the ropes. On the rebound Kendrick goes for a clothesline but Black counters it into a belly to belly Suplex. Black then delivers a knee drop to Kendrick.

Dash Blade and Leone both go for a double clothesline on Ryan Cage. Cage ducks and when Dash and Leone turn around Cage delivers two clotheslines of his own. All three men fall down as Brett Black is the only man standing.

Well the match just turns like that. I wasn’t to keen on Brett Black but what I have just seen ahs changed my mind completely. What a belly to Belly Suplex though on Aaron Kendrick.

Then Brett Black looks at all the wounded opponents and heads over to Antonio Leone. He starts to pick up Antonio and gets Leone to his knees. Leone then draws his arm back and low blows Brett Black. Then Leone gets to his feet as Black falls into Leone. Leone gets him in a Suplex position and hits a fisherman Suplex. He then picks up black again and delivers a Double Knee face buster.

The camera cuts to the outside and Jason Morrison is walking around the ring staring at Aaron Kendrick who eliminated him earlier. Kasey is pulling by the arm and pleading for him to go backstage but he shoves her out the way.

Back in the ring and Aaron Kendrick is backed into a corner. Ryan cage is delivering numerous left and rights to Kendrick and then runs him into the opposite corner. Ryan cage then charges at Kendrick and goes for a splash but Kendrick ducks it and slides out from the bottom rope as Cage lands into the corner to no prevail. Then Dash Blade from behind grabs Ryan cage and hits an Inverted DDT. Blade then picks up cage and hoists him up on his shoulders. Cage tries to fight his way down but then Dash delivers a blade driver to Cage.

Well I think that will do it for cage. What mayhem.

Then Dash picks up cage and throws him over the top rope with ease. Dash taunts as Black has Leone in a headlock.

The camera goes to the outside and Morrison is chasing Kendrick around the ring. Kendrick slides back in the ring but as soon as he does Dash grabs him and throws him straight over the top rope down to the floor. Morrison then runs around to the side of the ring with the wounded Kendrick and he stomps away on him. He picks up Kendrick and runs him into the barricade. He then grabs Aaron Kendrick by the head and hits the “Break on through”.

Holy shit, Pardon my French but that was sickening. Kendrick just landed head first into the ground. Cage and Kendrick get eliminated by dash with such ease.

A replay is shown of Morrison delivering a tornado DDT to Kendrick. The camera then pans back to the ring.

Dash blade breaks the headlock and throws Brett Black into the corner. Dash delivers a Stinger splash to him and then hoists him up on his shoulders. He goes for a blade Driver but from no where Antonio Leone hits a low blow on dash. Dash drops black and Antonio Leone hits a Rome special on Dash. Leone then picks up Dash and throws him over the top rope. Dash lands on top of Morrison and Kendrick who were in a grappling position.

We are down to the final two. Brett Black and Antonio Leone.

Both men lock up and Antonio over powers Black. He runs him into the ropes and on the rebound hits a drop Sault. The crowd anticipates the finish as Leone picks up Black and goes to throw him over the top rope. Leone doesn’t have enough energy so he backs off as Black regains his composure. Both men lock up again but this time Black gains control. He runs Leone into the corner and as soon as Leone hits he bounces off and Black goes for a super kick. Leone ducks the attempt and Black gets his foot caught in the corner. Then Leone backs off when from the outside Big Vinney pulls Black out and over the tope rope.

The bell sounds.

What, this is rubbish. Let the man fight for himself. Brett Black gave it his all yet he gets screwed over. This sucks.

Leone Starts to celebrate as “Gonna fly now” starts up again. Big Vinney slides in the ring and hoists Leone up on his shoulders as Leone celebrates.

Here is your winner, “Guido” Antonio Leone.

Folks we need to take a break don’t go anywhere.

Before cutting to advertisements the camera goes on black who is staring at Leone with a frustrated look on his face!

The show cuts to advertisements.
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

Rebellion Results! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebellion Results!   Rebellion Results! EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 12:24 am

The show comes back from advertisements and Jack Turner is standing in the middle of the ring

Welcome USW Fans to a moment that will never be forgotten. Because tonight I am proud to announce that we will be having a match for the USW Light Heavyweight Championship. So I was just watching a very interesting contest which was the battle royal and two men got about of heat with each other. Therefore Aaron Kendrick and Jason Morrison. You two are going to go at it right now for the USW light heavyweight championship. So get it here and let’s get this thing underway.

Jack Turner drops the microphone and exits the ring.

Well this is going to get exciting. But these guys may not have anything left especially Aaron Kendrick.

Voodoo Chile plays and Kendrick walks through the curtain and showboats. There is smoke on the stage but no pyro. He walks with a cool swagger and very confidently. He gets into the ring and spins around,

The following is for The USW Light Heavyweight Championship. Introducing first, From Star City, Arkansas. Aaron Kendrick.

Then he does the classic Shawn Michaels pose as Pyro goes from side to side, a tribute to his trainer. Aaron Kendrick then goes into his corner as “Light my Fire” by the doors hits. Jason Morrison walks down to the top of the ramp, before shaking his head like a rock star and making fireworks come out. His girlfriend, Kasey Gilmore, holds out her leg (all the horny boys then go straight to the other side to catch a look at her undergarments) and Morrison goes all guitar on it.

And his Opponent from Venice Beach California. He is “The Mammal King” Jason Morrison

He then prances down to the ring and makes a seductive pose, before shaking off his coat and giving it to Kasey, and getting ready to wrestle.

Well this is Gonna be one exciting match but I think Morrison is going to have to keep his cool non like what we saw out here before.

The bell sounds as Nick Patrick climbs into the ring.

Ding – Ding – Ding

Both men lock up and Jason Morrison loses control as Aaron Kendrick rams him into the corner. Morrison tries to palm off Kendrick as the Nick Patrick is counting. Kendrick breaks the hold at three and backs of to the center of the ring. Both men lock up again but this time Morrison goes on one knee and trips Kendrick onto his back. Morrison then grabs Kendrick by the legs and attempts for a sharpshooter but Kendrick rushes to the ropes as Patrick counts the hold. Morrison eventually breaks of at 4.

Well I’d have to say it’s quite even at the moment. But I think Kasey will get involved.

Morrison releases and backs off as Kendrick gets back to his feet. Both men lock up again and Kendrick tries to hit an STO on Kendrick but Morrison just counters it into his own Variation. Morrison then pulls Kendrick up by his hair and hits a t _bone Suplex on him. Morrison then climbs up the top rope and signals for a high flying maneuver as the fans go crazy. He then jumps of the top rope and hits a 720 Splash on Aaron Kendrick and covers him. Nick Patrick counts it one...Two...Three.

The bell sounds.

He did it, my god. In about 3 minutes we have a new and first ever USW Light heavyweight champion.

Here is your winner by Pinfall and New USW light heavyweight champion…. Jason Morrison

Morrison Grabs the title and raises it above his head as the show cuts to advertisements.
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

Rebellion Results! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebellion Results!   Rebellion Results! EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 12:30 am

We have had an off the chain first show and up next we have a legend in the making in a match Mark McCoy. He is the brother of black dagger so he must have some talent

The following contest is scheduled for one fall.

Boyacá 619 hit’s the arena and Mark McCoy shoots up from the ramp to a huge pop. He then gets on his knees and punches up and red fireworks blast up from the arena. He gets into the ring and up on the top and takes of his medallion and passes it to the ref.

In the ring from new York he is Mark McCoy

The fans seem to like him green he looks impressing hope he is too

Making his way to the ring….

Brett’s music hits and he walks quickly to the ring he smiles at Mark But the fans just boo him he gets into the ring quickly and goes to punch mark who knocks him down Ding.

Mark quickly goes for some punch and kicks to Brett who pushes him back Mark runs back at him but gets power slammed cover 1..2 no not yet Brett stomps on mark McCoy a few times and throws him to the corner he runs at him but gets booted in the face he runs at Brett with a ddt and hits he goes for a cover himself 1...2. No so close. Mark sets up for the new york destroyer but Brett reverses and takes a breather on the outside the fans start booing.

Count him out referee

Mark has had enough and flies over the top rope but misses and gets thrown back in the ring Brett laughs and goes for a cover he makes a cover on mark 1..2 no mark gets his hands on the rope just in time. He gets up and dropkicks Brett into the corner and puts him onto the top before kicking him in his face he then goes to the top himself and hit’s a belly to belly they both are down on the mat 1.……2.……..3.………4.………5.……..6.….7 no mark gets up and leg drops Brett he pulls him up and hit’s the pay dirt he pulls Brett near the corner and goes for the mark attack but at the last second Brett moves out of the way and causes Mark to crash and burn he makes the cover 1..2.. No not yet.

This match is ok so far we just need a bit more of a quicker pace

Mark Gets up and hit’s a combination on Brett he then hit’s a spin heel kick and a sunset flip bomb he then hooks the leg one two no not yet. Brett punches mark and then pile drives mark hard into the mat

There both down on the mat the ref checks for the second time in the match 1.……..2.………..3.……..4 no they both get back onto there feet again Mark hit’s a super heel kick and sets up for the Canadian destroyer the fans cheer and he hits it perfectly he then pulls him to the corner.

Mark hit’s the mark attack and he makes the cover Patrick makes the count 1...2...3

Boyacá hits and Mark goes up top celebrating

If he keeps that up he may become the world champ soon.

The Show cut's to Advertisments
Back to top Go down
The Instant Classic
Admin
Admin
The Instant Classic

Rebellion Results! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebellion Results!   Rebellion Results! EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 4:27 am

Hello fans, welcome to a great main-event starting…now!

*You’re Gonna Go Far Kid plays*

Johnny Jacobs: This match is scheduled for one-fall! Introducing first, from An Undisclosed Location, he weighs in a 280 pounds, he is ERIC LOGAN!!!!

Eric Logan walks out, bottle in hand, giving the fans the bird and being an asshole.

Lewis Wilson: Fans, this man hates you. He will give you a nice big “F*** YOU!” if he can, when he can!

*Always plays*

Johnny Jacobs: His opponent, from Melbourne, Australia, he weighs in a 256 pounds, he is ZACHARY!!!

Zachary walks out slapping some fan’s hands, and looks out triumphantly.

Lewis Wilson: He is a former amateur wrestler, he can tear you apart.

The two look at each-other, intent to murder, and then lock horns. Zach over-powers Logan and hits a Belly-To-Belly suplex, then locks on an arm-bar as quick as he can. Logan throws some punches with his free arm, and Zach tries to get over Logan, but Logan reverses it into a roll-up ONE…TWO Zach kicks out, and picks Logan up and slams him onto the canvas with a German Suplex, before hooking his legs and lifting Logan’s body up and slamming it down on the canvas. Zach gets on the top-rope and goes for a Moonsault! Logan moves out of the way and Zach crashes onto the canvas! Logan goes straight for the pin ONE…TWO Zach kicks out. Logan gets on top of Zach and starts throwing rapid rights at Zach, but Zach elbows Logan and runs off the ropes, trying a vicious looking Flying Clothesline, but Logan ducks and kicks Zach in the gut, before hitting the Angel’s Wings. Logan goes for the cover ONE…TWO… Zach kicks out, and Logan goes on the top-rope.

Lewis Wilson: This match has been quite good!

Logan steadies himself and launches off for a elbow drop! Logan hits it, and then locks on a Camel Clutch, and pulls. Logan screams and pulls, but then Zach slips out and locks Logan with a Rear-Naked Choke, but Logan reaches for the ropes and Zach breaks the lock, Logan gets up and Zach rushes in only to get a Pele Kick to the head! Zach goes down, and Logan puts Zach on the top-rope, putting Zach in position and hits the Whiskey Plunge! ONE…TWO…TH Zach kicks out, and Logan rests on the ropes and kicks Zach in the head, before taunting the fans. The fans boo and Logan gets Zach up, before hitting a Stroke.

Lewis Wilson: Damn it, Logan’s going to win!

Logan gets Zach in position and hits the Overdose, and then gets on the top-rope, ready for the The Hangover! Logan launches off, but Zach moves out and hits a Superkick on the kneeling Logan, before picking him up and hitting a brutal Spinning STO. Zach taking the chance then lifts up Logan and hits the Total Elimination! ONE…TWO…THREE!!!

Johnny Jacobs: Here is your winner, ZACHARY!!!!

Lewis Wilson: Good job to Zachary! See you fans next fortnight!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rebellion Results! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebellion Results!   Rebellion Results! Empty

Back to top Go down

Rebellion Results!
Page 1 of 1